Saturday, June 16, 2012

Introduction





(Photo: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrQ5n9QVUJctcMQleKiqQah8CSFzlSEPK65iExdcwrGu6f9wdP7bJOo9R03csBg1E_PfEjPwRJ3kbrrnTkbv8RnwgSSF0uXgpPtvlQBq6p7lFc3OtaePIZvaPno3ccUITnZD-THwQiNsRe/s1600/procedure+for+writing+term+paper.jpg)

Have you ever experienced the awkward moment when you were about to write a business message? The moment when you had a blank paper in front of you and had no idea how to write your thoughts on the paper? Or maybe you are not motivated because you do not know where to start?
Then this blog might help you to give you a basic idea how to express yourself in a business message.  I am a current student at the Schiller International University in Heidelberg and taking a business communication class. Before, this course it was quite difficult for me to express myself in a formal matter, since my mother language is not English. I hope my insights will help you to improve your writing skills.  


No comments:

Post a Comment